- The kite is permitted only in areas marked "view picture".
Who needs to practice kite surfing:
- be in possession of a license "patent." The license must certify padronaza dell'andatura in the leg. Checks or requests for issuance of the license may
- BE PRATICAL IN DELL'ANDATURA LEG SO THAT THEY CAN DO TO LEAVE THE AREA STARTING SOON AS THE TAKE-OFF.
- have an effective security system.
- be made at the local kitesurfing school.
- have a third party insurance cover in case of need damage to persons, things and animals caused by the kite. In the absence of insurance, please contact our school for granted.
- off area must be immediately released to make room for other kiters.
- in landing have priority over those leaving.
- cables are wrapped on the boom.
ALL-KITER is RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. Assumes no liability Neither the Community nor KITESURF SCHOOL.
- keep a safe distance to any other races or manifastazioni sports on the lake.
- the safety of persons or obstacles is 60 meters, the distance from the beach of 200 meters.
- tests with flying kites kite Box or small ground. Exercises of this kind may be conducted by the School of solomente kitesurf.
- making within the areas marked by yellow buoys.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW OF TERINI IS PUNISHED WITH IMMEDIATE EXCLUSION OF Kitesurfing from IDRO LAKE WITH AN ADMINISTRATIVE PENALTY OF BETWEEN 6.20 EURO 10329.14 EURO AND THE EFFECT OF THE LAW 24/11/1981 N ° 689
- Being associated with the MKS-a.s.d. and sign the application form available in the office
Major-age or parental consent
-Being in possession of a demonstrating that the level FISN-FIV-IKO-VDWS
-To be self-contained with their own equipment or rented (only inflatable).
-As required by local ordinance must wear a life jacket with CE min.50N.
-Who uses the connection between rider and board (leash) must wear a helmet.
-Must be present on the sails security systems of the original manufacturers.
-Having adequate insurance R.C. to third parties is valid for the current year and also advisable for their injuries, if you have not, you can request it at our center.
-Owning a certificate of good health (primary care physician or accommodation partners)
-SAVE THE PHONE NUMBER INSTRUCTOR THIS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE KITE LIFT
1. To start from the boat-lift, the kite armed only inflating the bladders side, or leaving them deflated if I type one-pump. Connect the lines, and check it carefully by sliding the bar up to the point of attack.
2. Wrap with care lines around the bar and lock it in such a way that they can not melt during transport.
3. Roll up the kite from the ends toward the center, and then locked the bar on the kite rolled up, making sure that it can not move and can not intertwining lines.
4. Remember that the use of the jacket and the suit are required and if you use the safety leash to the table, it is mandatory the use of a helmet.
5. To ensure recovery in case of need is required on the part of those who use the service lift the use of a mobile phone with a good waterproof case, in which to store the phone numbers to call in case of need.
6. We advise you to finally write your address and telephone number on the board and on the sail: if you lose the equipment in water can at least hope in the good hearts of those who had to find her.
DEPARTURES FROM THE BOAT
The boat staff will help you with the cables from the bar dropping into the water as the boat keeps moving against the wind. Meanwhile, the leading edge will be inflated with the compressor. Do not hook in the harness until you have verified that the cables are properly attached and free of knots.
MODE OUTPUT X LIFT WITH THE VESSEL SUPPORT
1. the lift is in the transportation and subsequent recovery of the members and their equipment in the water previously agreed, by means of suitable motor boats, to allow the sport of kiteboarding, members participating in this activity must therefore be self-employed in the maneuvers preparation of the equipment, in navigation, in the process of re-launching the kite from the water, in being able to reach the area agreed for recovery.
2. outputs "lift" normally are performed in the morning, with meeting at the headquarters of boating from 7.00 to 08.00, or the afternoon, with meeting from 13.00 to 13.30. The actual time the output will be decided at the discretion of the drivers of the boats, according to weather conditions and the intensity of the wind. If it is not possible to lift due to adverse weather conditions or for lack of wind, the output can be retrieved at a later date.
3. The lift is considered made when the person falls into the water by means of support: it is therefore up to each member, based on their own experience and their own physical condition, weather conditions and the equipment used, to decide whether to get on the water.
4. Members intending to make a lift must boarding the vehicle with the kite ready to use: Cables must be properly attached to the kite and well wrapped around the boom, the bladder inflated side (except kite with one-pump system), the fins and streps of the table set. The verification tests of the equipment shall be made on the ground before the exit to avoid delays. Who uses the materials you provide the school to be ensured by checking the equipment, and report any damage immediately to voicemail, defects or malfunctions.
5. The individual outputs must be made in full compliance with the existing rules of the Navigation Code and local regulations.
6. The navigation must be in the water agreed with the drivers of the boats to facilitate the recovery and rescue operations. Remember that it is mandatory to keep deviating from the itinerary of performing public service and transport from the areas reserved for workouts and races authorized by the competent bodies.
7.The members must keep the life jacket always worn.
8 Having a mobile phone with water-resistant or waterproof case to be used in case of need to communicate with the drivers of the boats, for example, report problems or to ask to be recovered at a point other than previously agreed.
9 Who uses equipment provided by the school must return it dry and tidy. The kite should be placed in the bag dry, with cables in order, well wrapped and secured to the sail on the boom.
10 The drivers of the boats and the association MKS a.s.d. disclaim any and all liability which might arise for damage to persons, animals and / or property on land and water as a result of the practice of the sport of kiteboarding by the shareholders.
11 Being self-employed in navigation and know the regulations for the practice of kiteboarding and safety regulations.
12 It remains at the discretion of the responsible "LIFT" decide to suspend the session in advance in water for safety reasons, weather conditions or to bring back those who do not comply with the general regulations on the practice of Kitesurf, in these cases the output is not be refunded.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PREPARATION OF THE TOOL TO EARTH AND THE REVIVAL OF THE WING HANG IN WATER DURING THE SESSION.